Get a centralized view of all your shipments
Benefit from the detailed shipment or container views, giving you direct access to all relevant information (including all your documents are available online), and allowing to take relevant actions based on your shipment lifecycle.
Easily find your shipments
Use the global search bar to find your shipments based on any information: POL, POD, container, shipment reference, etc.
Upload any kind of documents
Get all your documents at the same place by adding them so that it is easier to then review them all and take actions.
Sign your documents online
Electronic signature of etter of Instructions speads up the process (Express Release); documents are instantly transfered to your agent.
Customize, extract and schedule your reports,
The Shipment Dashboard offers you the possibility to customize your view and schedule reports to be receive on a given frequency (daily, weekly or monthly).
Discover the one and only tool that will make your follow-up easier. All the details regarding your shipment are available in one view and actions can directly be taken from there. The Shipment Dashboard will help you improving your productivity!
This tool is only available in a connected mode. If you do not have an account, click here to create one.
Access your shipments' pieces of information online anytime from any device.
Follow your shipments by two ways: Container or Shipment view.
Intuitive and easy search
Simply type in any type of information you are looking for, it's this easy!
All your favorite information at once
Choose which pieces of information you would like to see among all the retrieved ones - it will increase your efficiency.
How does it work?
- 1Click on My CNC and on View my Shipment Dashboard in the Quick Access menu.
- 2By default, you will be able to select between three views: All Import/Export Shipments, SI Dashboard and Container View. They are accessible from the top right hand side of your screen, by clicking on button "Views".
- 3If you wish to see other items, you can create your own customized view. Simply choose the pieces of information you would like to see and save your view(s) to save time for future status check.
- 4In your dashboard, you can select items and decide on actions.
- 5You can also export and schedule reports if needed.