- Products & Services
CNC, as part of CMA CGM Group offers customers a vast fleet of containers. From dry boxes to temperature controlled ones or ventilated, we have the size and type of box to suit your needs. Check out our various container offerings below!
REEFLEX - Advanced solution for liquid transportation
Shipping finished products like drinks or raw liquids and semi-finished ingredients is a delicate operation which requires extra-special attention and care to ensure sterile conditions.
REEFLEX, produced in partnership with Liqua and Teconja, is the most advanced solution for the transportation of liquids in 20ft and 40ft reefer containers.
Perfect for a liquid producer or manufacturer, REEFLEX opens a world of opportunities to help you expand your activity across borders.
Benefits of Reeflex
- Large volumes, robustness and economy of scale
- Preservation of Quality
- Reliability, simplicity and speed
- Hygienic and Eco-Friendly
REEFLEX Business Advantages
- Up to 20% more payload*
- Up to 80% labor cost savings** from packaging, filling, handling, empty packaging storage
*in a 40RH container compared to drums | **compared to drums
REEFLEX Technical Details
- The first and only Monobloc (one piece) Flexitank available for 20' and 40’ reefer containers
- Direct filling (no need to enter the container to load or discharge, in line with health and safety standards)
- Multilayer Wave breaking design, specially patented for a more stable journey
- Made of food-approved raw materials. 100% recyclable and eco-friendly
- Cost savings thanks to less packaging and loading time
- Huge capacity: between 12,000 to 26,000 liters
- Temperature tolerance between -25°C to +30°C
- Raw materials: Polyethylene, polypropylene and stainless steel
- Bottom valve camlock 4”
- Optional: EVOH oxygen barrier, gamma sterilization
CLIMACTIVE - Extend your produce shelf-life
Most perishable goods require specific temperatures, humidity levels and air quality during cargo to avoid ripening and prolong the storage period.
CNC's Controlled Atmosphere Technologies modify and adjust the nature of the air in the container (specifically CO2 and O2 levels), thus allowing to manage the way fruit cargoes breathe. By being able to monitor and control CO2 in addition to humidity, ventilation and temperature, we can increase the shelf-life of perishable goods cargo.
Introducing CLIMACTIVE, CNC's latest and most advanced solution in maintaining product freshness by rapidly reducing the level of oxygen inside the containers, equipped with DAIKIN Active CA. We can control the refrigerated container to prevent the maturation process of your fruits or vegetables and deliver higher quality at destination.
How does CLIMACTIVE's Controlled Atmosphere Technology work?
- Maintains an uninterrupted controlled atmosphere and refrigerated environment inside containers to extend the shelf life of fruits and vegetables
- Remove ethylene from the air to help slow down the ripening process of fruits and vegetables
Humidity Control - Extra Care for the Sensitive Ones
Take extra-special care of your sensitive cargo, protect it from humidity and preserve its quality with CNC through a dedicated range of CMA CGM services.
To select an option that best suits your cargo or for maximum protection, speak to your local agent for a tailor-made solution.
Examples of humidity control products:
Bags of silica gel inserted into your container can regulate humidity and protect your products from moisture.
Lining the interior of containers with cardboard or craft paper can help to absorb moisture.
We have a fleet of special containers with eco-friendly bamboo flooring, which has natural humidity-control features.
Connect to our Business portal 24/7
- Print your Documents of Transports
- Book a container
- Print your Invoice
- Details on my shipment and my equipment
- Receive some specific notifications