Financial information of the CMA CGM Group can be accessed through this link.
Shipping globally, working locally
The CMA CGM Group’s global expertise lies in maritime transport and logistics. The Group commits to offering a seamless shipping experience that is unmatched in the market. Combining efficiency, reliability and a world-wide network of professionals and agencies, the CMA CGM Group provides a comprehensive range of cargo solutions that are tailor-made to meet the varied business needs and requirements.
Our Vision: Shipping the Future
Led by Rodolphe Saadé, Chairman & CEO of the CMA CGM Group, CMA CGM is a member of the OCEAN ALLIANCE - the largest shipping alliance ever created.
The Group anchors on the four strategic pillars of:
- Maritime, Inland and Logistics Development
- Innovation & Digitalization
- Agile Organisation & Human Expertise
Key Values: Brought to Life by our Collaborators
The CMA CGM Group prides itself as a family business that is built on strong values. The CMA CGM spirit of passion and commitment is founded on the following four key values that our Code of Ethics reflects and are practise by every member of the CMA CGM Group:
- Boldness: Go beyond the limits
- Initiative: Dare in order to progress
- Imagination: Constantly adapt to be the best in the field
- Integrity: Continually strive for sustainable prosperity
The CMA CGM Group has a presence in 160 countries through 755 agencies, 750 warehouses, 110,000 employees and a world-wide fleet of 502 vessels. The Group serves 420 of the world’s 521 commercial ports and operates 285 shipping lines.
- 160 countries
- 755 agencies
- 110,000 employees
- 20,7 billion USD global revenue
- 489 vessels
- 420 ports (out of 521 worldwide)
- 285 shipping lines
- 21,6 million TEUs (volume transported)
- 2.705 million TEUs (fleet’s slot capacity)
- 750 warehouses
- 9 million square meters in warehouses
- 1.9 million tons of ground freight
Brands & Subsidiaries
The CMA CGM Group has a diverse portfolio of brands and subsidiaries that serve our customers and move their cargo at every step of the way.
- ANL in Oceania
- CNC in the Intra-Asia market
- Containerships in Europe
- Mercosul in South America
- CEVA LOGISTICS
- Comanav in North Africa
- CMA Ships for vessel and crew management (Maintenance, supplies, shipbuilding projects etc.)
- CMA Terminals & Terminal Link (Terminal construction, acquisition and operation)
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy
The CMA CGM Group’s CSR policy is centred around the six pillars of:
- Ethics and Compliance
- Value Chain
- Safety & Security
Our Environmental Commitment for the Future
In 2019, CMA CGM launched the #ProudToAct campaign that underscores the Group's ambition to be a maritime leader in environmental protection.
- #ProudToAct means acting today with the best solutions available to bring about a positive change to the environment and society.
- #ProudtoAct is going above and beyond our call of duty and taking firm actions, by making a resolute choice that none of our vessels will ply the Northern Sea Route and investing in Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) technology.
- #ProudtoAct is our vision for the planet, demonstrating our responsibility as a global company that is committed to the preservation of the environment. To learn more about our Group, visit our corporate website.